Ironically enough I haven't been wearing anything vintage today.
I don't know what it is with me and Wallis frocks. Wallis isn't a shop I would even look in, never mind buy from (not that I ever shop on the high street these days). But yet again I was drawn to the print, and the fit is flattering. And it was £3.99 in a charity shop. It would have been rude not to buy it.
After my Big Tits Top in my last post, this is the Dress of the Mysteriously Disappearing Boobs. Look - they've vanished! Just shows the power of clothing to alter perception of your shape.
I'm asking you lovelies for help again. I have a few items which I am unsure whether to sell or not. So please join in with a game of "Should it stay or should it go now?" I haven't styled anything up much, I'm just wearing black tights with everything because I'm too lazy to spend all day changing and accessorising.
Here we go...
1) 1970s black and white cape dress. It fits (I thought it would be too small) but I have bra strap trouble with it. It cost 35p at a jumble sale, so the profit margin would be good if I sold it.
Cape of Good Hope or Cape Fear?
2) 1970s red disco sequined dress, another jumble sale bargain, slightly small on the boobs (they have reappeared) and still having unwanted bra strap display issues.
Disco Inferno or I don't feel like dancing?
3) 1960s flower power shift dress, bought from Ebay. It's a bit too big for me but OK with a belt. Love the print but not sure about the shape and fit.
Mellow Yellow or Yellow Submarine?
4) 1960s stretch towelling zip-front sports dress, bought from Ebay ages ago and worn, but it's really too short for comfort. Cute though.
Anyone for Tennis or a Red Card?
5) 1980-90s pleated colour block skirt, bought from Ebay recently, it's a wee bit too small really. I love the whole pleated/floaty/granny skirt look on other people but I'm just not sure on me, think I've got too much in the hip department. Colours are great though.
Pleats Please Me or Pleats Release Me?
6) 1980-90s Windsmoor pleated polka dot skirt, bought cheap from a charity shop, same issues as above.
Mr Blue Sky or Singing the Blues?
7) Modern leopard print high-waist pedal pushers. I love the idea of these, but the high waist looks awful on me, and I fear they don't flatter the Thighs of Thunder... I do so want them to work!
Miaow or Meh?
8) 1960s Norman Young black lace cocktail dress. I do adore this dress, which I found months ago in a charity shop. It's stunning, and in lovely condition. But I have never worn it, apart from on the blog here. So is it time to sell?
Belle de Jour or For Whom the Bell Tolls?
Be honest but be gentle, and suggest a price if you think I should sell sell sell!
This sketch is especially for Desiree, Loo and for all of you who are amused by pubes! I'll probably get all manner of undesirables dropping by now I've gone and put that word in a post title, but they won't find what they're after here... Well, they might in this clip!